HS Student Handbook 2020-2021
2020-2021 High School Student Handbook
***NEW FOR 2020-2021***
- Due to implementing COVID-19 mitigation practices, students will be allowed to carry backpacks. While in the classroom, they should be placed on the back of chair or out of walking and emergency pathways.
- Cellphones will not be allowed in classrooms. Students should keep their cellphones in their locked locker or backpack. Failure to do so will result in the process as outlined in the student handbook, pg. 23.
- Graduation requirements have increased to 48 total credits. Please see page 26 for additional information.
- Class of 2021 must earn 44 credits
- Class of 2022 must earn 46 credits
- Class of 2023 must earn 47 credits
- Class of 2024 must earn 48 credits