A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- Next click on the green Register Now
- Scroll to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- If you already have a FamilyID account, Click Log In to verify and update the information as requested.
If this is your first time using the system, please see the steps below to create and activate and account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
A few reminders:
1. Once you have registered your student(s), you will not be required to fill out all of the information asked the first time. We would ask that you would register your child each season and update any information.
2. We will REQUIRE the student to have a current physical on file. There is a place for you to upload the physical as a file if you are able. They should submit a signed copy to the MS or HS office. If you have already submitted a current physical, you do not need to submit it again and we have it noted in the system and have a paper copy on file.
3. The information does not have to be completed in one sitting but can be completed in approximately 15 minutes if you have availability to all of the information. The file will automatically save and you can go back in a complete the information when you have access to it.
4. If you have questions, please email Kristie Kruckman at firstname.lastname@example.org